Master Liu He
Master Liu He, world renowned Qigong Master & author, began her Daoist Medical training at the tender age of four under the strict, but loving guidance of her grandfather, a highly respected Qigong Master and Chinese Medical Doctor who treated the last emperor of China. By age 14, Liu He had attained the level of Qigong Master and was given permission by her grandfather to teach and perform healing techniques on others, a privilege traditionally reserved only for men. Her life has been dedicated to sharing with others all that has been given to her. Since leaving China in 1989, Liu He has taught Qigong and healing techniques extensively throughout Europe and the United States. Master Liu is an ongoing presenter in conferences and classrooms worldwide. Master Liu is an ongoing participant in World Qigong and Chinese Medicine Congresses and taught Qigong at the 2007 Annual American Holistic Medical Association Conference.
With her brother, Dr. Liu Dong, she co-founded Ling Gui International Healing Qigong School in Paris, France. After moving to the United States, she opened the U.S. branch of Ling Gui International Healing Qigong School in Seattle, Washington and Portland, Oregon.
She had the honor of being on the faculty of the Oregon College of Oriental Medicine from 2002-2022, teaching their advanced level students.
In addition to her teaching she also provides individual Qi healing in person, online, phone, or remotely. She conducts consultations in English, French, or mandarin Chinese languages. With over 40 years of extensive healing and teaching experience, her powerful techniques have helped numerous people around the world.
Master Liu He offers individual consultations to support your healing with individual Qi transmissions or Feng Shui consults. The healing and teaching of Master Liu He has enhanced the lives of over one million people around the world! She can conduct consultations in either English, French, or Chinese (Mandarin) language.
Qi Healing Sessions
These sessions provide you the opportunity to receive direct Qi transmission to meet your personal healing.
Master Liu He offers Feng Shui consultations to assist individuals by making lifestyle recommendations that support and improve health, quality of life, and relationships.
“A real master is there to tell you that you do not need a master.”
– Master Liu He
- ABC du Qigong, with Liu Dong
- Qigong et Medecine Chinoise, with Francois Cludy
- Jade Woman Qigong, The Healing Power of Taoist Medicine for Every Woman, by Master Liu He
- Sexuality in Chinese Medicine, by Master He & Joachim Stuhlmacher
Public Speaking Engagements
- 2019-2022 – The Evergreen State College
- 2019 Hôpital Universitaire Pitié-Salpêtrière – Paris, France
- 2019 Oregon Health and Science University – Portland, OR Integrative Medicine Class
- 2016 Oregon Health and Science University – Portland, OR Integrative Medicine Class
- 2015 Pacific University School of Professional Psychology – Portland, OR Annual Diversity Conference
- 2015 Oregon Health and Science University – Portland, OR Integrative Medicine Class
- 2012 Oregon Association of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine – Portland, OR conference
- 2011 Oregon Association of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine – Portland, OR conference
- 2007 American Holistic Medical Association – Portland, OR conference
- 2002 National Qigong Association – Portland, OR conference
- 2002 Northwest Acupuncture Conference – Bastyr University, Seattle, WA
- 1981 World Academic Society of Medical Qigong – Beijing, China
- Goddess Flying to the Moon, by Kimberly Ivy, The Empty Vessel, Fall 2002
- Jade Woman Qigong, by Master Liu He, The Empty Vessel, Fall 2009
- Nourishing Woman Qigong, by Master Liu He, The Empty Vessel, Fall 2019
With 45 years of practice and implementing Daoist well-being practices, Master Liu He brings her personal experiences and insights to each class. She approaches teaching with an open heart and gives her students tools to integrate in order to live their best life. She presents ancient materials in a way to be utilized in these modern times.