- This event has passed.
Infinite Life: Cycles of Birth and Death with Master Liu He-Livestream
For most people death is considered the end of life. The teachings of Buddhism and Daoism view death as a rebirth.
When our physical body dies, our body’s weight decreases by 21 grams. This is considered the weight of the soul and was part of a scientific experiment in 1907 by Duncan MacDougall. This soul never dies and is considered the beginning of rebirth.
In this course, Master Liu He will bring insight into how we can face death with acceptance for ourselves and others. The practices include a form using movement, visualization, and a specific mantra.
- FORM: qigong form for your personal practice, this allows for self-healing and the ability to connect with qi and transmit
- THEORY: Chinese Medicine, Daoist Medicine (pertaining to the season, form, meridians, acupoints)
- PHILOSOPHY: Qigong philosophy, lifestyle practices – what is most beneficial for the season in regard to daily living
Each class varies and may also contain:
- Nutritional practices – what is most beneficial to align with the seasonal Qi
- Feng Shui/Astrology – utilizing the Qi associated with the year or season, Master Liu He provides practices to work with the Qi at a specific time
What you will receive:
- E-Handout for the form prior to the class
- Zoom Class Link for the real-time (live) online class
- Class recording link to view for 4 weeks
- Lecture Slide presentation link to download post-class
- Qi Transmission in your own home from Master Liu He
December 2, 2023
Time: 9:30 am – 1:30 pm, Pacific Time
National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine: 4 PDAs are approved through NCCAOM for diplomats in the PE-CW category. You will need to attend live online to receive the PDAs.
Enroll online below or mail in a check (details listed below).
Tuition: $99 early registration before November 25, $120 after
Enroll in both classes Concentrating the Hun & Training the Po + Infinite LIfe for $299 (read more here)
If Paying by Check: Download Registration Form and enclose with check. Please email to advise us that you are mailing a check. Thank you.
Tuition payments are non-refundable, however they may be applied toward another course/retreat.
This class suited to: Acupuncturists, Massage Therapists, Chiropractors, Qigong Instructors, Yoga Instructors, Martial Arts Instructors, Reiki Practitioners, and other professionals. No prerequisites are needed.
Whereas when Qigong is properly practiced, it is extremely beneficial and presents minimal risk to one’s health, please consult your physician if you are in doubt of your capabilities or have special health concerns. Material presented is for educational purposes only. The information contained on this site and in the live-stream class is not intended to diagnose, treat, or otherwise intervene in any medical condition. ALWAYS seek help from a licensed medical professional for any health condition. Individual results may vary.