- This event has passed.
Cancer Prevention and Support utilizing Qigong & Daoist Wisdom with Master Liu He -Livestream
December 10, 2023 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Master Liu He was recently invited by the FFAEMC (Fédération Française des Arts Energétiques et Martiaux Chinois) to present during a Qigong & Daoist Wisdom conference on the topic of cancer.
Certain hours and days of the year are important for boosting your “Qi Army” (defense) to control and eliminate negative Qi, emotions, and abnormal cells. She also discussed nutrition and self-massage on the Three Wonderful acupuncture points.
Her portion of the conference received a lot of interest and positive feedback. As a result, Master Liu He has decided to offer this same presentation in English.
- FORM: qigong form for your personal practice, this allows for self-healing and the ability to connect with qi and transmit
- THEORY: Chinese Medicine, Daoist Medicine (pertaining to the season, form, meridians, acupoints)
- PHILOSOPHY: Qigong philosophy, lifestyle practices – what is most beneficial for the season in regard to daily living
Each class varies and may also contain:
- Nutritional practices – what is most beneficial to align with the seasonal Qi
- Feng Shui/Astrology – utilizing the Qi associated with the year or season, Master Liu He provides practices to work with the Qi at a specific time
When enrolling, you will receive:
- Zoom Class Link for the real-time (live) online class
- Class recording link to view for 4 weeks
- Lecture Slide presentation link to download post-class
- Front-row seat in your own home
- Qi Transmission in your own home from Master Liu He
Course Date & Time:
Sunday, December 10, 2023
10am-12pm Pacific (2 hours)
If Paying by Check: Download Registration Form and enclose with check. Please email to advise us that you are mailing a check. Thank you.
National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine: 2 PDAs are approved through NCCAOM for licensed acupuncturists in the PE-CW category. Others who need CEUs may receive the certificates however you will need to check with your licensing board if they will accept them. You will need to attend live (in real-time online) to receive the PDAs.
Whereas when Qigong is properly practiced, it is extremely beneficial and presents minimal risk to one’s health, please consult your physician if you are in doubt of your capabilities or have special health concerns.
This class suited to: Acupuncturists, Massage Therapists, Chiropractors, Qigong Instructors, Yoga Instructors, Martial Arts Instructors, Reiki Practitioners, and other professionals. No prerequisites are needed.