Spring/Summer Class Series: Second Spring Qigong with Master Liu He Livestream
April 23 @ 9:30 am - June 18 @ 11:30 am
Join us for our Spring/Summer Class Series (8 classes) featuring an opportune topic: Second Spring “Building Your Qi Egg”! Within the moon calendar, there are two Springs in 2023!
- FORM: qigong form for your personal practice, this allows for self-healing and the ability to connect with qi and transmit
- THEORY: Chinese Medicine, Daoist Medicine (pertaining to the season, form, meridians, acupoints)
- PHILOSOPHY: Qigong philosophy, lifestyle practices – what is most beneficial for the season in regard to daily living
Each class varies and may also contain:
- Nutritional practices – what is most beneficial to align with the seasonal Qi
- Feng Shui/Astrology – utilizing the Qi associated with the year or season, Master Liu He provides practices to work with the Qi at a specific time
What you will receive:
- E-Handout for the form prior to the class
- Zoom Class Link for the real-time (live) online class
- Class recording link to view for 2 weeks
- Lecture Slide presentation link to download post-class
- Qi Transmission in your own home from Master Liu He
$319 Early Registration by April 16
Whereas when Qigong is properly practiced, it is extremely beneficial and presents minimal risk to one’s health, please consult your physician if you are in doubt of your capabilities or have special health concerns.
This class suited to: Acupuncturists, Massage Therapists, Chiropractors, Qigong Instructors, Yoga Instructors, Martial Arts Instructors, Reiki Practitioners, and other professionals. No prerequisites are needed.