Guardian Lions Qigong for Wei Qi, Ying Qi, & Zang Qi with Master Liu He Livestream
September 24 @ 10:00 am - October 29 @ 12:30 pm
Chinese Guardian Lions, also called Fu dogs, are depicted as intimidating, mythical creatures seen in many forms of art ranging from architecture to tattoos. The Lions symbolize prosperity and success, as well as guardianship. They are often used at the front doors of homes and buildings and are considered a Feng Shui cure. These Fu Dogs offer protection and are usually used in pairs to represent both yin and yang.
The male Yang Fu Dog is holding a globe under his right paw, which signifies control over his domain and protection of his home. The female Yin Fu Dog is holding a cub under her left paw, signifying strong maternal protective instincts.
Inside Layer: Zang Qi (Organs Qi), this Qi circulates around and inside your internal organs. By practicing this qigong, your five solid organs become healthier and stronger to restore the network between them. This restoration then heals internal and external relationships and resets your autonomic nervous system.
- FORM: qigong form for your personal practice, this allows for self-healing and the ability to connect with qi and transmit
- THEORY: Chinese Medicine, Daoist Medicine (pertaining to the season, form, meridians, acupoints)
- PHILOSOPHY: Qigong philosophy, lifestyle practices – what is most beneficial for the season in regard to daily living
Each class varies and may also contain:
- Nutritional practices – what is most beneficial to align with the seasonal Qi
- Feng Shui/Astrology – utilizing the Qi associated with the year or season, Master Liu He provides practices to work with the Qi at a specific time
What you will receive:
- E-Handout for the form prior to the class
- Zoom Class Link for the real-time (live) online class
- Class recording link to view for 2 weeks
- Lecture Slide presentation link to download post-class
- Qi Transmission in your own home from Master Liu He
10:00am-12:30pm Pacific Time
National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine: 15 PDAs are approved through NCCAOM for diplomats in the PE-CW category (this will be 2.5 hours per class attendance). You will need to attend live online (in real-time) to receive the PDAs. There are 2 PDA’s awarded for each class date.
Enroll below with the payment buttons or mail in a check (see below).
Whereas when Qigong is properly practiced, it is extremely beneficial and presents minimal risk to one’s health, please consult your physician if you are in doubt of your capabilities or have special health concerns.
This class suited to: Acupuncturists, Massage Therapists, Chiropractors, Qigong Instructors, Yoga Instructors, Martial Arts Instructors, Reiki Practitioners, and other professionals. No prerequisites are needed.