Qigong and Daoist Nutrition for Winter/Spring with Master Liu He – Livestream
January 28 - March 10
Qigong for Eye Health! Kick off the new Year with these NEW ERA vision-changing Qigong classes! New Years bring new intentions and perspectives; we invite you back to yourself through this livestream course to reinforce your healthy life style choices and habits. Enroll and bring new vision to your life.
- Daoist Nutrition for the New Year!
- Sight Bank: Seeing 2000 Colors, reset your vision for the New Year!
- Jade Leaves Acupressure and Qigong for the Eyes
Many cultures recognize the eyes as the window to the soul. In Qigong practice, the eyes represent the “shen” or the spirit of the practitioner and are associated with the liver. Therefore, the eyes are an indication of many levels of physical, emotional, and spiritual health. Through a series of vibrations, pivoting and blinking, Jade Leaves Qigong makes it possible to open the five “shu” points and is a supreme method of healing eye disease and benefiting the related systems.
- Sight Bank
Amazing Colors! Colors are light and energy.
Colors are utilized in Chinese medicine to facilitate optimal functions of the organ systems. Colors influence emotions and mood by activating hormones causing chemical reactions within the body.
- FORM: qigong form for your personal practice, this allows for self-healing and the ability to connect with qi and transmit
- THEORY: Chinese Medicine, Daoist Medicine (pertaining to the season, form, meridians, acupoints)
- PHILOSOPHY: Qigong philosophy, lifestyle practices – what is most beneficial for the season in regard to daily living
Each class varies and may also contain:
- Nutritional practices – what is most beneficial to align with the seasonal Qi
- Feng Shui/Astrology – utilizing the Qi associated with the year or season, Master Liu He provides practices to work with the Qi at a specific time
When enrolling, you will receive:
- Handouts of the forms
- Zoom Class Link for the real-time (live) online class
- Class recording link to view for 4 weeks
- Lecture Slide presentation link to download post-class
- Front-row seat in your own home
- Qi Transmission in your own home from Master Liu He
Course Dates & Times:
Sundays: Jan 28, Feb 11, 18, 25, March 3, 10, 2024 – 12 hours
Time: 10am-12pm Pacific
If Paying by Check: Download Registration Form and enclose with check. Please email to advise us that you are mailing a check. Thank you.
National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine: 12 PDAs are approved through NCCAOM for licensed acupuncturists in the PE-CW category. Others who need CEUs may receive the certificates however you will need to check with your licensing board if they will accept them. You must attend live (in real-time online) to receive the PDAs.
When Qigong is properly practiced, it is extremely beneficial and presents minimal risk to one’s health, please consult your physician if you are in doubt of your capabilities or have special health concerns.
This class suited to: Acupuncturists, Massage Therapists, Chiropractors, Qigong Instructors, Yoga Instructors, Martial Arts Instructors, Reiki Practitioners, and other professionals. No prerequisites are needed.