Marrow Washing Medical Qigong with Master Liu He Livestream
October 8 - October 9
11 hour course – October 8/9, 2022
Saturday and Sunday: 9:30 am -1:30 pm & 2:30 am -4:00 pm Pacific
“The Classic of Washing the Marrow” is a practice and philosophy developed in the 6th century AD. Bodhidharma came to the Shaolin Temple after many difficulties and dangers. After promoting the teachings of Buddhism, he then integrated Chinese metaphysical culture into his talks. From these talks, a book was created, full of universal mysteries, the true meaning of life, and health preservation (longevity).
Purification of the Marrow Qigong is an excellent practice to promote health, vitality to develop internal force, and attain mental clarity. It allows the vital energy (Qi) to circulate at five different levels: the skin, the flesh, the meridians, the organs, and the bone marrow.
In this course, you will learn:
• Reach a deep level of body and mind connection.
• Remove all murky, toxic, and evil qi.
• Reinforce your Kidney’s Qi, Lung’s Qi, and open all the Shu points on the Bladder channels.
• Enhance memory as well as prevent and repair memory issues.
- Recorded links of the sessions, available to view for 3 weeks.
- E- handouts for the form prior to class
- Qi transmission in your own home from Master Liu He
- Lecture slide presentation post class
- Updated form handout post class
Saturday: 9:30am-1:30pm and 2:30-4:00pm Pacific
Sunday: 9:30am-1:30pm and 2:30-4:00pm Pacific
Tuition: $245 – Enroll online below or mail in a check (details listed below).
Enroll here $245
If Paying by Check: Download Registration Form and enclose with check.
ENROLL IN BOTH COURSES (Marrow Washing October 8/9 & Bone Setting November 5) for reduced tuition. Read more here.
Whereas when Qigong is properly practiced, it is extremely beneficial and presents minimal risk to one’s health, please consult your physician if you doubt your capabilities or have special health concerns.
These classes are suited for: Acupuncturists, Massage Therapists, Chiropractors, Qigong Instructors, Yoga Instructors, Martial Arts Instructors, Reiki Practitioners, and other professionals. No prerequisites needed.