Feng Shui Forecasting 2024 with Master Liu He – Livestream
January 14, 2024 @ 9:30 am - 2:30 pm
Year of 2024 ushers in a majestic representation of the Dragon, the EMERALD Dragon.
This Dragon leads us into a new 20 year cycle (2024-2044) called period 9, beginning on Lichun, February 4, 2024. Each period is associated with a specific trigram and influenced by a particular Star. Master Liu He will provide students with practices to engage and highlight the positive energies and eliminate/harmonize the negative energies in a house or office. In this 5 hour Qi Zoom Livestreamed class, Master Liu He will show you the best remedies and activators for health and wealth!
- FORM: qigong form for your personal practice, this allows for self-healing and the ability to connect with qi and transmit
- THEORY: Chinese Medicine, Daoist Medicine (pertaining to the season, form, meridians, acupoints)
- PHILOSOPHY: Qigong philosophy, lifestyle practices – what is most beneficial for the season in regard to daily living
Each class varies and may also contain:
- Nutritional practices – what is most beneficial to align with the seasonal Qi
- Feng Shui/Astrology – utilizing the Qi associated with the year or season, Master Liu He provides practices to work with the Qi at a specific time
When enrolling, you will receive:
- Zoom Class Link for the real-time (live) online class
- Class recording link to view for 4 weeks
- Lecture Slide presentation link to download post-class
- Front-row seat in your own home
- Qi Transmission in your own home from Master Liu He
Course Date & Time:
Sunday, January 14, 2024
9am-12:30 pm and 1pm-2:30 pm Pacific (5 Hours)
If Paying by Check: Download Registration Form and enclose with check. Please email to advise us that you are mailing a check. Thank you.
National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine: 5 PDAs are pending through NCCAOM for licensed acupuncturists in the PE-CW category. Others who need CEUs may receive the certificates however you will need to check with your licensing board if they will accept them. You will need to attend live (in real-time online) to receive the PDAs.
Whereas when Qigong is properly practiced, it is extremely beneficial and presents minimal risk to one’s health, please consult your physician if you are in doubt of your capabilities or have special health concerns.
This class suited to: Acupuncturists, Massage Therapists, Chiropractors, Qigong Instructors, Yoga Instructors, Martial Arts Instructors, Reiki Practitioners, and other professionals. No prerequisites are needed.