Daoist Alchemy – Big Dipper & Kidney Activation with Dr. Liu Dong Livestream
September 24 - September 25
Join Dr. Liu Dong for this internal journey! This 10 hour course will focus on Daoist Internal Alchemy and material will be presented via lecture and within the Big Dipper Qigong form.
The material will cover:
1. Building a foundation method: The 8 seated pieces of silk to activate the 5 energies of the kidneys.
2. Preparation Stand: Big Dipper Qigong
3. Preparation of the magpie’s bridge.
Theory: Alchemy, The Three Fires (San Mei Huo)
Seven steps for Daoist Practice
- Build Tripod
- Connect with qi
- Light the fire
- Nourish- manifestation of Qi in the lower Dan Tian
- Open orifice to allow qi inside to go out (Perineum, first sacrum, Shen Dao, Feng Fu, Bai Hui, Tan Zhong, Guan Yuan).
- Alchemical Process – Entire body opens, small cosmos
National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine: 10 PDAs are pending approval through NCCAOM for diplomats. You will need to attend live to receive the PDA’s.
When enrolling, you will receive:
- Recorded links of each session, available to view for 3 weeks.
- E- handouts for the form prior to class.
- Front row seat in your own home.
Tuition: $215 enroll options below:
Check: Please advise us via email, if you are mailing a check.
Whereas when Qigong is properly practiced, it is extremely beneficial and presents minimal risk to one’s health, please consult your physician if you are in doubt of your capabilities or have special health concerns.
This class suited to: Acupuncturists, Massage Therapists, Chiropractors, Qigong Instructors, Yoga Instructors, Martial Arts Instructors, Reiki Practitioners, and other professionals. No prerequisites needed.